- This week has been about catching up and getting back on a schedule after being out of town for a week.
- Christmas decorations have been taken down and now the house is clean, but not as cheery as all those pretty decorations.
- We got a new flat screen tv, which then required a new entertainment, and both look awesome.
- The kiddos are not allowed to have very many toys in the living room to prevent any damage to the tv. This has been an adjustment for them. As they want to bring toys to every single room of the house.
- I finished the "Help" this week, and it was a great, great read.
- I worked out from home twice this week and hope to get back to the gym some time soon, but if not, I'm ok with doing it at home.
- The kiddos got six new games this year for Christmas and we have played games every single day.
- I want our fish to die. (I know this is wrong)
- I'm seriously depressed that we have not had but a dusting of snow so far. Both Addy and Eligh received new snow boots, and for what?
- Tonight the kiddos are spending the night at a friend's house, she is nuts. She will have six kids ages seven to three at her house. Three boys, three girls.
Friday, January 6, 2012
Friday Night Leftovers - Catch up
Posted by Carrie27 at 12:53 PM