- Posting will be spotty for the next week or so.
- We have had family and guests over at my parent's house every single day since we have arrived. Today, finally feels like a normal day.
- Kids played outside all morning long, I got to hang laundry on the clothes line (nothing beats the smell), and the monkeys are all taking naps.
- Addy's eyes were so swollen and red yesterday, as she hadn't napped in two days and had been up till 9 nearly every night playing HARD.
- Today, they all woke up rested, and with soft hair. Chlorine really does a number on all of our hair, plus add in the mounds of sunscreen I keep applying to them. Even, my hair has had to take two doses of conditioning and has a slight tint of green in it. So, glad I didn't color it before we came up.
- Tonight grandpa is finally getting the opportunity to take Addy fishing. I can't wait to hear how it all goes. She has been begging to go for a while now, and I'm thinking the anticipation may be greater than the actual activity.
- I must work on homework, as my teacher has added a big flip in our week's assignments.
Tuesday, July 5, 2011
Posted by Carrie27 at 12:42 PM