Monday, July 18, 2011

Jabber Jaws X2

Ms. Addyson has become quite the lengthy story teller.  Any and every conversation automatically requires a minimum of five minutes. 

"Ok, so, mommy we are going to go upstairs, brush our teeth, put on our pajamas, read a story, go to bed, wake up, eat breakfast, and then play outside.  Because, I want to ride the tractor and go round and round really fast, but I don't want the babies to ride with me.  Ok, mommy?"  

"I can't find my Rapunzel brush."
"Did you look, here, here, here, and there?"
"Yes.  I looked under my bed, I looked in the chest, I looked in the drawer, I looked in my Barbie case, I looked every where.  And, nope, no where.  Hmm...I wonder if Grandma has it.  You will have to call Grandma and see if it is there.  I can't find it, it has to be there."

Every single thing that comes out of this girl's mouth is repeated by her double, Kinsley.  Yes, EVERY single word.  Imagine two little girls talking non-stop echoing each other.  Now the five minute conversation becomes a minimum of ten minutes. 

By the end of the day, my head is full of buzzing and humming of the girls' voices.  No wonder I can't remember a single thing, these two don't let me have a moment to do so. 

3 comments:

  1. Awww, I can just picture your girls. I love that Kinsley SOOOO adores her big sis. TOO sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bean is also becoming super, super chatty lately. We're getting it from BOTH girls now.

    ReplyDelete

Don't just read, say something! Sorry, I had to add the word verification - I am being spammed.