We now have a much quicker and two minute drive to one of three free pools. The one we have visited the past two days has two diving boards, a curvy slide, and a toddler zone with a mini pool and sprayers. Tomorrow I am going to walk to the smaller pool that is just a walk away, but has strange hours.
Anywho, I am just flabbergasted at what women/men think is appropriate swimsuit attire. Now, I will offer my advice on "what not to wear at the pool:"
- If you have stretchmarks circling around you like the rivers all over the world, do NOT wear a two piece.
- If you have loads of loose skin that flaps around, do NOT wear a two piece.
- If you have rolls while standing up, do NOT wear a two piece.
- If you have a booty that is cottage cheesed filled and can rest an entire dinner plate on, please make sure your bottoms FIT.
- If you are largely pregnant, please do NOT tan your belly. (You may disagree with this, but I think it is ridiculous, but I'm also not a fan of tanning and prefer to take baths in sunscreen)
- Men are NEVER EVER allowed to wear "banana hammocks" EVER
What are some other "no-no's" to swimsuit attire you have recently witnessed?