- What an emotional week it has been.
- I still can't wrap my head around Addy being in school, I am over it already. I'm ready to say forget it all and let me have her all to myself again.
- She is doing so much better than the first day and if you ask her she says she likes school and reminds me that mommy comes to get her right after snack time.
- The walk to an from the parking lot to Addy's school is harder at pick up time, as it is hotter in the day and the kids' hands are clammy and hard to keep hold of as we cross and trudge our way back to the van. I am not looking forward to the snow and ice we will have this winter and lugging all three kiddos to and from the parking lot with all their added snow gear.
- I had my first experience with dental work and I was freaking the hell out, but it was NOT at all what I thought it would be.
- I finally made my appointment for the headache clinic I was referred to after the last screw up and go at the end of month and was informed it will take 2-3 hours. What the hell?!
- Cody has the option to have Lasik's surgery done for free and has been debating seeing the docs about going, but has ultimately decided against it. I am pleased that he chose not to, but I did not tell him how I really felt about it all until he finalized his decision.
- Due to our recent move, I had to update our address with our insurance and this meant switching the kids' doctor. I have mixed feelings about it all.
- Who has weekend plans? I need to read about something exciting, as we have nothing planned for the weekend.
Friday, August 26, 2011
Friday Night Leftovers - my baby heads to prek
Posted by Carrie27 at 8:07 PM