- This week has been unproductive
- I have had three migraines this week alone and needed to send C out the other morning to pick up my prescription while I suffered.
- Meal time is driving me bonkers with Miss Chatterbox. If I could find a way to duct tape her mouth but also get her to eat at the same time I would (just kidding). It takes the girl an hour to eat a
- Speaking of eating, Eligh has to be going through a growth spurt as he is eating two whole sandwiches at lunch the past few days and asking for seconds of his proteins at dinner. This is the boy who typically eats the bare minimum.
- I only got in one workout this week, ONE!
- I am cheering both in the inside and outside for the rain we have had the past two days. I am all for taking a day or two break from the pool and the outdoors.
- Finally, Scentsy is about to switch over from spring to fall, and there are loads of items on sale for 10% off and this goes on for the entire month of August. Just click over and browse, you know you want to.
Friday, August 5, 2011
Friday Night Leftovers - mealtime
Posted by Carrie27 at 12:37 PM