Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Shhh....

A couple days ago, I cut Kinsley some bangs, because the fly a ways were driving me crazy.  While I was at it, I trimmed up the back a tad as well, and guess what?  Yep, I totally forgot to save one piece of her hair as I did with the other two.  Three children do tend to suck the memory, thinking, you name it out of you. 

As you can see, I have not changed the blog up at all, as I haven't had much time to do any of that.  I've been spending my "free" time searching for houses, because we are moving very, very soon.  Wish us luck on finding something in our budget that will fit all of us and the ridiculous amount of stuff these three have. 

3 comments:

  1. Hair, sch-mare....blog, schmog...

    You are a GREAT Mom, try not to beat yourself up over the "small" stuff! (I know it's hard!)

    You rock....and I can only imagine how difficult it must be being away from Cody in these weeks before Christmas. Give yourself some credit, Gal...you're doing a super job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have any hair saved. I figure this blog will be enough to make up for some of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep a piece next time...keep it a secret for years...tell her when she finally has kids. She'll understand then and until then, she'll never know the difference.

    ReplyDelete

Don't just read, say something! Sorry, I had to add the word verification - I am being spammed.