- I swear medical issues are a constant topic in my life.
- I went in for my annoying back pain this week and left with some meds (not working at all) and a referral to the physical therapist which is another week+ away. Sleeping hurts and I wake up with my arm/hand completely numb or tingling, but once awake and moving again that part goes away. Solution - never go to sleep. What do you think?
- I have been pricing and getting ready for a yard sale and really hope we get some traffic as I have TONS of stuff (especially kid toys) to get rid of.
- Cody needs to replace pretty much everything inside the grill, so we went to price everything out and then debated buying a whole new grill since it was pretty much the same cost. But, then, since I'm a woman I did some research and called the company directly and got some of the products completely free and also saved TONS buying directly from them vs. a store. Men, they don't know squat.
- The kids missed Paws terribly when we returned from our overnight water park adventure Sunday. I teased the twins by picking him up after we dropped Addy off at school just so we could drive a mile to get him groomed. I didn't want to bring him home all nasty. He's home, clean, and well loved.
- A side note to my neighbor. It's 9 pm, your one year old is crying non-stop, hello----it's way past her bed time. PUT HER TO BED and let the poor thing sleep!
- I want a baby.
- I won't have another.
- I'm aching.
Stop by Danifred, to spew your week's thoughts.