- Cody was home for most of the week this week, and you would "think" I would get a lot accomplished, especially all the cleaning I want to get done, but nope.
- I got a trim, but really wanted a highlight and an eyebrow wax, but due to Cody's work losing paperwork he got called in right after the trim was finished.
- I really want to buy my kids this. Or there is even this one. We can't exactly have a playground with all the future moves we may have. I also don't want to buy anything that won't be played with frequently. Thoughts?
- We went out to a steak house this week with the kids and I think next time I'll buy them an appetizer only as the three of them ate nearly a bucket of peanuts between the three of them.
- I need to get Addy t-ball shoes, but don't want to spend $30 for one season of use. I've been visiting resale shops all weeks crossing my fingers, but have not been successful. Sigh.
- I purchased Addy's prek teachers each a Barnes and Noble gift card and I am trying to decide if I want to get them one more personal item, but also don't want to get them something that will simply be a dust collector. Are the gift cards enough?
- Kinsley got her ears pierced today after she asked all week. She was allowed to pick out a toy afterwards and she chose......a hula hoop. Silly girl.
- Addy does NOT want to get her ears pierced, nor will I make her.
- It's going to be a rainy, dreary weekend, so I think my plans will involve the cleaning I put off all week.
Friday, April 27, 2012
Friday Night Leftovers - questions for you
Posted by Carrie27 at 6:17 PM