Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The "last" first haircut

The baby days are over for this family of five, for we have already lost what little minds we had.  Today, we experienced and enjoyed our last first haircut in this house.
Before: Notice the different lengths?
"This car is kind of cool and I get to watch a movie."

"Oh, mommy, I don't want to do this."


"But, wait!  There is a pretty unicorn on my ginormous bib." (I wouldn't mind having bibs that large for meal times.  Hmmm...)

"Nope, I will NOT smile."

"Look at those beautiful strands.  Shhhh...don't tell my mommy, but my hair looks so much better than hers."


Another "first" here and gone.  Sigh.

6 comments:

  1. She looks beautiful! My little girl is 2 years old and hasn't had her haircut yet. I don't wanna do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sniff, sniff! Her hair is very pretty though! And, how cool is that salon? I wish we had something cool and kid-friendly like that around here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tot just got a haircut yesterday and she had that EXACT same cape!
    We still haven't done the official cut for Bean yet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool place! The haircut looks great. She really looks more like Addy in the "after" pic.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. It'll be awhile before we do a haircut with Alice. I agree, I need a "bib" like that for meals ;)

    ReplyDelete

Don't just read, say something! Sorry, I had to add the word verification - I am being spammed.