- I babysat three of the five school days for free, all day.
- I don't mind helping out a friend, I offer quite frequently.
- But, I do not want to be taken advantage of.
- Especially when the reason I am not working is because I do not want to pay day care prices for two. And when someone asks you to babysit so they can not only work, but substitute (which I could/should be doing), it feels like salt in the wounds.
- Soccer season has begun.
- Monday - Thursday we will have dance or soccer and Saturdays are filled with soccer games and dance performances for Addyson. 40 minutes drive a part. I would really like a schedule last week, I'm itching to plan and figure it all out.
- Kids had eye appointments this week - and all three are still in the clear. Phew.
- I also went to the doc this week for two different issues. I'm currently waiting on two of three test results to return.
- It has been a long week and I think I am looking forward to spring break more than Addyson.
Saturday, March 16, 2013
Saturday Leftovers - salt in the wounds
Sorry, Danifred, I haven't been keeping up these days. But, I needed to get out this week's issues:
Posted by Carrie27 at 3:18 PM