- I went back to the doc for a follow up to find out the carpal tunnel is back along with tennis elbow. All in the same arm. It was bad enough that I had to take some hefty pain pills so I could sleep last night.
- Too many sleepless nights in a row due to pain, makes for one crabby mommy.
- I'm attempting to work up to running over three miles consistently, but this newest injury is not helping the situation.
- Kinsley has developed sass and attitude, thus, landing her in time out and early to bed several nights this week.
- It is supposed to be nearing spring, and this week has proved otherwise.
- I was really looking forward to spring break and letting Addyson get a break from all the running around. But, soccer practices, two dance performances, and dance practices still continue.
- Hubby and I celebrated our 9th anniversary this week with some sandwiches. Yes, that's how exciting our lives are.
- I spent the entire day at Addyson's school volunteering and I am simply beat.
Anyone else starting spring break this week?
As always, thank you Danifred for hosting.