Friday, March 8, 2013

Passing the pawn

Addyson has officially passed the game pawn to Kinsley.  Kinsley has now become OBSESSED with playing board games of any sort.  We have a cabinet full of games, but due to her new-found obsessive game playing we had to go out and buy a new game.  Daddy and I were tired of playing the stack of games on constant rotation.  So, now instead of a rotation between games we have a non-stop plea for the game "Sorry."  It is the first thing the little gum drop asks for each morning and the last thing she begs for each and every single day for the past week.

1 comment:

  1. I've tried board games with my girls but they're just not interested. Maybe I'm trying the wrong ones.

    ReplyDelete

Don't just read, say something! Sorry, I had to add the word verification - I am being spammed.