Lately we have been dishing out the following threats to our crazy, but so adorable little monkeys:
- If you don't eat you are going in the garbage can.
- If you don't eat, I'm putting you outside in the snow without a jacket.
- If you don't go to sleep, you are sleeping in a dark room all by yourself.
- Clean up the books, or you are going to bed an hour early.
- Stop screaming, or mommy is running away.
- Say you're sorry, or you are going to go to your room.
- Clean up, or you are going to bed
- Be nice or no more fun stuff today
- Settle down, or I'm going to send you to the moon.