- Carpet cleaning crew came over this morning to give us the bad news that we would not have our living situation fixed until the end of the day Friday or Monday. Dammit!!!
- We were originally planning on heading up to IL Friday afternoon to take care of some things as well as bring the rest of our outdoor items here.
- Change of plans.
- Addy and I are leaving tomorrow for Illinois and will be back on Saturday.
- I'll finally have our taxes done as of Friday. Our taxes are much more complex and require someone with some knowledge of our family's investments, which is why I'm having to go up to IL so we can use someone we trust.
- Eligh and Kinsley are both boogery and coughing quite frequently.
- My throat is scratchy, not a good sign.
- This will be the first time Cody has ever been home alone with any of the kids for more than a day.
- Can't wait to hear the stories when I return.
- I started my first school workshop today and am annoyed that I can't complete the next two days' worth. I like to work ahead, especially since I'll be out of state the next two days.
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Leaving daddy home with two boogery children
Posted by Carrie27 at 3:50 PM