- Did I mention that the girls and I went to see Princesses on Ice last weekend? AAAAhhhhmazing. Now we need to find something neutral so the Chief can enjoy a show.
- Kinsley has asked every single day if we can go see the Princess show again.
- Our house was healthy the previous week, and Sunday night Eligh started a fever that lasted four days. I simply don't understand.
- Paws was a very bad doggy this week. He peed in the house, and of course had to do it right next to Addy's back pack right before we were to head out the door.
- The girls took their official dance pictures last night. I was against buying any, but when I asked if they could just take a picture together instead of individuals and was told yes, I was sold.
- I'm about to lose it in my most recent course. I am working with flippin idiots and I'm tired of pulling it all together.
- Tonight we went to see the newest Chipmunk movie (free) and my kiddos did not get up once. This is the best all three of them have done at the movies so far.
- Addy addressed her very first Valentine's, and I'm so proud of her for being able to write them all. I asked her on more than occasion if she wanted to take break when I knew she was getting frustrated with her own perfectionism, but she refused to give up.
- The bottom may soon be falling out, so be prepared.
Friday, February 10, 2012
Friday Night Leftovers - prepare for the worst
Posted by Carrie27 at 10:58 PM