- We started the week off with two snow days.
- This allowed Addy two days to celebrate Valentine's Day - the original date at home and then her party at school. The day after the party she asked, "Can I get more sweets tomorrow?"
- She took her school pictures this week as well, and I'm interested to see how they turned out.
- This current course is making me want to cry and wave the white flag. Doesn't help that my group SUCKS (as in zero help or input = my OCD self completing well over my share of work).
- Paws has been hiding in his kennel or won't come out right away when his door opened.
- This week ended with sweatshirt weather and another day off of school for Addy.
- Three long week days of all three kiddos home and I need some space, but more importantly time to be alone and do absolutely nothing. Simply worn out.
- Today, I took all three kiddos (hubby was working) to an indoor pool/toddler play area. Super cheap and loads of fun. I simply needed to get out of the house and so did they.
- I will be purchasing new work out shoes, so if anyone has some recs I would greatly appreciate it. I need a cross training type shoe, as I do crossfit work outs, some running, and even Zumba. I also need a sturdy base to the shoe, because of my feet problems. That's all.
Friday, February 17, 2012
Friday Night Leftovers - Must find space
Posted by Carrie27 at 8:58 PM