24 Questions- Christmas Style
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper. Gift bags are mostly for birthdays.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial. Before the kids we had real trees. We could do a real tree with the kiddos, but I don't think Paws would behave himself.
3. When do you put up the tree? Typically it's the day after Thanksgiving. But, this year we did it the weekend before Thanksgiving since we were going to be out of town the weekend after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? Sometime after New Years.
5. Do you like eggnog? I don't remember what it tastes like, but I know I didn't like it when I first tried many, many years ago.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I don't think I have one in particular.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Nope.
8. Hardest person to buy for? My parents. If they want it they buy it, but if you don't get a certain someone something she'll be more than upset.
9. Easiest person to buy for? These crazy kiddos.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail when we are actually all together, otherwise nothing.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A jacket from hubby when we were dating.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? White Christmas and Polar Express
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? After Thanksgiving.
14. Ever recycled a Christmas present? Probably many, many years ago.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Any type of sweets/cookies/mints.
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Colored
17. Favorite Christmas Song? White Candy Christmas - google it, you know you want to
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Depends on how far we are from family. When we lived in GA, we stayed home as 16 hours is just too far to travel with the kiddos. This year we are celebrating our Christmas on the 23rd, driving up to IL on the 24th and celebrating with my family the 25th.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yeppers.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Same star we have had since our very first Christmas in 2004.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Everything on Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Crabby, ungrateful, selfish people. I love this time of year and really don't want to be around any scrooges.
23. Favorite ornament, theme, or color? Our tree is filled with ornaments I received growing up and now the kids' ornaments. Each ornament has it's own meaning and I love that about our tree.
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? Nothing. I'm just happy that we are all going to be together.