- A trip to the ER several tests later an unexplainable inconsiderate, drug pushing doctor and I am still experiencing tingling and as of this morning extreme pain in my one hand.
- New appointment has been made for next week.
- Yesterday I got to hold my 2.5 month old niece most of the day and when asked if I wanted to let her sleep in a chair, I of course said no. Nothing beats a sleeping baby on your shoulder. Nothing.
- I stuffed my face yesterday and will work it off next week when I get back to the gym.
- Paws did great on his first six hour road trip and has been even better with the mass amount of people, children, and my parent's dog. I'm very, very surprised and proud of him.
- Please stop by here, for an update about the situation with Sam. Things have umm...changed.
- In just a couple of hours we are getting the twins' long overdue three year pics taken. Can't wait to see what she does this year.
- Tomorrow Cody and I will be kid-free all day and night. We will be playing elves and Santa since all the stores we need to visit are over an hour away from where we live in MO, so we are taking up my mom's offer to spend the day out going to the stores that are near and enjoying a meal or two out without screaming, yelling, needy children. Plus, my birthday is in two days, so a nice early celebration will be appreciated.
- How many of you braved the crowds for the deals either last night or this morning?
- P.S. I promise to catch up on commenting next week.
Friday, November 25, 2011
Friday Night Leftovers - the not "Black Friday" edition
Posted by Carrie27 at 1:37 PM