- It is a constant flow of activity in this house.
- I have zero time at home for some quiet, me time.
- Park/Playground Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings = kids play mommy works out
- Tuesday is story time
- Monday and Wednesday evening is baseball/t-ball (only two more games to go!)
- Wednesday and Thursday evenings Cody plays softball
- Saturday = baseball/tball games for the kids
- Breakfast, snack, lunch, naps, snack, dinner
- Addy stays up all day and insists on my full attention during the twins' nap time
- School book time with the kiddos
- Skipping naps for swimming days
- Two nights a week I run
- Starting this weekend I will start attempting to train for a mini triathlon (that is if I don't drown in the pool)
- On top of it all, in about two weeks two of my closest friends here are moving, which makes three in the past two months.
- I am going to have to start opening myself up to new relationships, otherwise the next nine months is going to be extremely lonely
Friday, June 28, 2013
Posted by Carrie27 at 6:41 AM