- I made a lot of blog promises or plans in my head, but none of them actually happened.
- Cody had quite a bit of days off or half days this week, so we took advantage of the extra time.
- We went to a children's museum, Bass Pro (my kids' favorite store) and we easily spent two hours there, and worked on the twins' bday gifts one day.
- Went to the pool for a few hours another day.
- Daddy and Addy went fishing most of another day where Addy finally caught her first, sorry - six, fish for the first time this summer. She was over the moon with excitement.
- Paws got a mohawk
- I drove twenty minutes to an appointment to see that they were closed for the afternoon. I wrote down the time and date in three locations and each of them have the same time and date. I was more than slightly annoyed and may have chewed someone out.
- Guess what, I just have three more days of school and I'm FINISHED!!! Who is going to come and celebrate with me? I WILL be having at least one drink.
For more leftovers check out or fabulous host, Danifed.