- Addy started all day kindergarten. Heartbreak.
- PTO business has required my time nearly every single day this week. Yes, every day.
- Dance classes started, and we had to stop the dance performance team. So, we are back to one night a week for dance. Both girls, two different classes, same studio.
- Soccer practices = two nights a week
- First soccer game was today. Addy scored a goal!!! Eligh made a couple stops as goalie - yes, my little string bean stopped some soccer balls.
- Cardiologist appointment location was wrong (blame insurance company for giving me a number that did not match the actual location). Rescheduled for next week.
- I am most proud of myself for having a home cooked meal planned, prepared, and eaten by each of us (even if at different times and or locations) this entire week. It can be done, just takes quite a bit of planning.
- I need to discuss Addy's first week of school and all that we have learned thus far.
- Before I can get to all that, the twins turn FOUR on Monday!!!!
- Two back to back weeks of an emotional roller coaster for this overly, sensitive mommy.
Saturday, September 8, 2012
Weekend leftovers - it will have to do
This week has been INSANE! A quick rundown of our events:
Posted by Carrie27 at 9:30 PM